Sunday 14 June 2009

Phew...busy day

Had a fantastic day today. Spent all afternoon with a mate of mine called Mark. Now, Mark is a Mod, right down to the tips of his fishtail parka. The guy also has a fantastic Lambretta, a TV175. Now I like Lambrettas. To me, they are achingly beautiful. Stylish, with great lines that ooze coolness. Not built for speed but when they look this good, why would you not want people to see you.
Anyway, Mark and I had been talking for a while about getting him and his Lammy down to my studio for a while, and today was that day. Luckily, the sun went in for a bit so we nipped down to an old derelict mental hospital nearby for a few outdoor shots, and then back to the garage, I mean studio, for some more messing about. Output is posted.
My only regret from today? I turned down an offer from Mark to ride it!! Doh.


No comments:

Post a Comment